Raleigh Grand Vitesse (54CM)
A quick-witted and versatile build for those of us that aren’t ready to slow down. Appeals to the fast and furious, yet, its pragmatic design makes long hours in the saddle easier and more fun. We envision this bike on 100-mile rides, with beer and baked goods along the way. That’s how we stay motivated.
- Full Ultegra drivetrain.
- Internally routed brake line and lugged dropouts (just two of many beautiful details).
- Wound carbon fork provides a supple and responsive ride.
- Reynolds 853 tubing is top of the line and responsive.
- Sloped top tube for stable posture and comfortable standover.
- 700cX28 tires with room to spare, attach fenders to the inside of the fork and seat stays for a simple, elegant build.
- Perhaps our favorite Red color with refined decals throughout.
Interested in this bike or a bike like it? Contact us.