Overview of buying a custom bicycle
While every bike is different, we have a processing for arriving at that unique steed that you'll hopefully be riding for years.
- Conversion about what type of rider you are (or want to be) and any existing hopes and constraints.
- How you plan on using your bike in the short and long term.
- Your body type and basic dimensions
- Your aesthetic leanings and interests
- Your budget.
- We come back with options that fit what you've outlined. This includes costs, look, and an overview. After a bit of back and forth we agree on how to move forward
- We build the bike we've agreed on and have you in for a fitting to get the lengths, pedal positions, and details perfect.
- You ride off happily into the sunset.